RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Retail Entitlement Offer Results, page-26

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks mate. I welcome the sentiment, balanced wisdom and experience. RXM for me is certainly a portfolio-weighted strategic investment decision (play!)
    With your reference to 6-12 well-picked miners, I read a bit, and play a bit less... I'm in V2 of life, more strategic and attemptedly (not a word) less impetuous...
    Copper mining point: I notice Hillgrove - HGO (not held) have this week announced their first copper concentrate production commencement: https://www.listcorp.com/asx/hgo/hillgrove-resources-limited/news/copper-production-commences-at-kanmantoo-mine-2992150.html?ref=more_news). Comparative to RMX, they have approximately twice the shares on offer and half the share price (excuse the roundings) with an approximately similar market cap to Rex (excuse the roundings).
    Interestingly (to me) this announcement appears to have been met with lack-luster fanfare... (insert flaccid paper party whistle emoji..)
    Why do I bring this up?
    I imagine many of us SH's on this HC RXM forum can only dream of a similar production announcement - that is an assumption, so, more correctly "I dream of a similar production announcement for RXM", I can back this one up.
    Do you see any crystal ball here? Why was this publication (HGO) not an exciting upside influence on the ticker? (There's twice the sellers to buyers today).
    If we all stick around and participate in RXM achieving production, I sort of expect it to carry some upside to the SP when it finally occurs?

- Public rookie here, but keen enthusiast -
    - - I'm hoping to encourage experienced discussion, not trying to rock the boat. - -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $380.4K 826.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 10978817 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 13906852 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.