CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

I do not believe the two things are connected.A Core...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I do not believe the two things are connected.
    A Core announcement is their decision. I am happy to advise of the facts: product at Port, ships berthed and hopefully (fingers crossed) in a few days product gone and ships gone, and then happy to advise, YEAH OR NAY. I let others conclude what has happened. For me that's a positive input.
    As for the webinar, in the Core 'Stakeholder Engagement Plan, 2021' one bit about... Empowerment.... and will listen and endeavour to implement.....

A webinar was asked for by some shareholders and lo' behold a webinar is happening.

So of course, I can believe all a coincidence, all part of their plan b4 AGM, feeding the coffers of the PR firm, its a stunt, bla, bla, etc OR I can think gee they maybe listening, and be happy that at least something of some substance is happening (a small presentation from CEO & CFO and opportunity to ask questions) , and move on to the next thing and try to...
    And I will say it again (think learning abit about this repetitive thing), all I want is to be able to make informed decisions about my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $1.220M 10.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 6252092 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 695532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.