CXO 2.78% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Really :) Leave Kel alone, well maybe you could mediate. Tell...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Really
    Leave Kel alone, well maybe you could mediate. Tell Kel that his repetitive negativity on a single subject is over the top, and happy to back off on his repetitive negativity. Like sack the CEO, sack the CEO... day in, day out, like a broken record. What does he hope to get out of it, just the joy of pissing people off, or is there a hidden agenda.
    Sure he can have an opinion, but does he think we all have dementia, and forget what he said, and have to have it repeated, on and on. Maybe even have a discussion why he thinks so. Ask him has he meet the CEO, what has he discussed to come to his conclusion, what actually has he done to.., bla, bla. Does he even know what the CEO job entails?
    I have my doubts, I have meet him, asked questions of him, but I dont defend or critise him, just try to understand how I can get what I would like, etc. For me, to just be repetetively knocking someone achieves very little. But that is my opinion, and from experience trying to be constructive, offering suggestions, ideas sometimes helps. Some people can not see this other option. Good luck on that.
    Yep may make some fair points, like there is alot of negative sentiment re Core. And in my opinion, repetitive negativity by posters does not help, even may fuel the fire. Because there is alot of that in this room. Just this arvo, this is going to 20c. Why 20c, why not 22c or 18c? Nope nothing, just this going to 20c. Does this help?, of course if there is a hidden agenda, or just a negative narrative, then why are they not fair game for put up or shut up approach? . Or do we have to tread lightly to people that can give it, but not take it?
    Drill results, and yes when are the drill results coming. Yawn, yawn. Hey Kel tried to explain that to you, did you understand that?, or is it just when are the drill results coming. Because I really do have an answer, they are coming tommorrow, and if they dont then ask me again, I will give you an answer, yes they will be coming the next day.
    My apologies to those reading my rant, but there is another forum where there are records of discussions with the chairman, and management, where opinions are welcomed, discussions take place, answers to questions asked, pictures of what is happening (not just the ones drip fed into here), and actions undertaken to hopefully be more informed on our investments. Give a thumbs up, and endeavours will be made to contact you. One condition, you guessed it, repetitive negative rants not welcome.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $667.6K 7.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1388074 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 445660 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.