CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Retail Shareholder Webinar, page-76

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Some takeaways from the webinar:

- Recoveries are still increasing, they just aren't comfortable sharing an announcement on that call. They seem positive though since they mentioned it a couple of times.
    - The capital raise was done instead of a bank loan because a bank wouldn't provide funds for BP33 since it's not in production yet.
    - They are aware of the short interest, and believe that they'll be able to overcome it by continuing to grow the mine and improve their production capacity.
    - The Fleet Space exploration is already yielding results. They are using the data to inform drilling targets. They aren't sharing the Fleet Space data directly because they want confirmation via drill results before over-promising. So that's why we haven't heard about that project, but we'll see the results through drill results.
    - Drilling is still ongoing at multiple sites.
    - They are confident about the preparation for the wet season, so it should likely go better than last year.

Nothing super groundbreaking, but I consider it good news that there was no bad news haha. Looks like things are still on track and leadership is generally optimistic.

The host mentioned they'll do more of these webinars if there's feedback that shareholders found them useful. Even though they can't share much market-sensitive info in this type of call, I'll still be happy if they have these regularly to at least confirm things are on track. If you agree, then maybe drop their investor relations an email so they know we want to keep the webinars on a regular cadence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.251M 13.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1173321 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1658269 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.