PYC 4.35% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Retina Target Engagement Confirmed in Large Eye, page-80

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    The job outlines to work with investors, other pharmaceuticals.

In case of a funding partner which possibly will provide the CEO in the US for PYC ( replacing Sahm ), management still needs to mirror the increasing managerial responsibilities coming out of the new partnership and an expanded pipeline.

The US board facilitates the biotech development partner, new chief officers in Perth growing its manager base will be responsible to communicate between the two entities.
    When you look back to the Oppenheimer Summit, it was the other board members to have one on ones with large biotech investors, Sahm presented the webinar.
    I found that interesting at that time, as I would have expected him to conduct the one on ones.
    Haddoc and Rosenblatt took the lead.

Looking back, Sahm might simply have been the interim CEO until funding was provided.
    ( Similar to those replacements from the annual report:
    Former Directors
    Mr Douglas Huey
    Executive Director USA subsidiary PYC Therapeutics LLC - from the beginning
    of the financial year until retirement on 6 November 2020
    Dr Bernard Hockings
    Non-Executive Director - from the beginning of the financial year until
    retirement on 26 March 2021 )
    PYC is the US is an a fluid state as it is built up. A large funding partner will reshape its structure entirely.

If a large biotech development partner provides the CEO in the US, I would guess that person to be on triple his annual salary.
    Naturally, once we have a funding partner in a much larger company, they will take the reigns in the US, which necesitates an increased
    management team in Perth to be on relative equal terms and deal with the increased work load of a much extended pipeline.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $297.5K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1372418 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 390472 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.