IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

hmm.. this is an excerpt from the announcement where she was...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    hmm.. this is an excerpt from the announcement where she was hired:

"Dr Laeufle will lead the Company’s global clinical development, regulatory and medical monitoring
    activities, replacing Dr Mark Marino who is stepping down from his position.
    As a board-certified surgical oncologist and a scientist, Dr Laeufle has extensive clinical development
    experience in immuno-oncology studies from Phase 1 to Phase 3 in breast and gastrointestinal cancers
    registration pathways.

Dr Laeufle brings deep experience to the Company, having held senior level clinical
    development, leadership and senior medical positions at top tier pharmaceutical companies, including
    Hoffman-La Roche AG, and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. Most recently she was the CMO at leading
    oncolytic virus company Oncolytics Biotech in San Diego CA, where she will be based.

Dr Laeufle holds Medical Doctor and Doctor of Philosophy degrees from the Albert Ludwig University
    Freiburg i.Br. Germany. Her PhD subject was expression of neu/c-erbB-2 (HER-2) in human brain tumors. "

If anything you infer think that the hervaxx product has done what she was brought in to help it do given her focus in gastrointestinal cancers and also focusing on HER-2 in her thesis. I don't think that's too far of a stretch. I would bet the next CMO has experience in some type of viral oncology field or focus given CF33. Can't see someone retiring after joining a company that soon unless they did what they were supposed to do in the role with a company this small.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.