AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

How so? He's not the CEO, he laid a careful and clear succession...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    How so? He's not the CEO, he laid a careful and clear succession plan a while ago. Perhaps he had more pressing concerns or has had another personal or family crisis? Window dressing around events can be made but when something really important happens looking after yourself and your family surely comes first and can't always wait. Equally how would the company performing worse than expected lead him to wanting out so suddenly? His share holding is as vulnerable as any of ours. Every sinking ASX ship I have watched or been involved in has had the management clinging on and bleeding the company dry all the time there is cash in the coffers. It serves Nick no purpose to go now unless he genuinely has more important things to pursue? He's stepped back from operations some time ago, if he thought this was a dead duck why not just freewheel and keep drawing the salary?

Hopefully you'll sleep on this, think about what it is with the business that has you so interested. I seriously doubt this has material relation to the next quarterly (it finished weeks ago after all, and the company will have known the approximate numbers a while ago). Even if and it's a big if, the next set of numbers don't look quite as exciting as hoped does that really indicate much - every other bit of information the company is putting out suggests explosive ongoing growth. Pegasus is about to come on stream and who knows what else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $715 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189300 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 296885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.