AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I think people need to remember what's been said about record...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I think people need to remember what's been said about record numbers over the last few months, including a one off order of $750,000.
    The 4C will definitely be good but probably not earth shattering, there's absolutely no chance of it being a failure if what they've reported is anywhere near accurate.

Perhaps Nick has had this move in mind for some time as there's been a handing over process to Dirk for quite awhile.

I seriously don't think this will have any effect at all on the company long term as the role he's played in Washington as far as I know hasn't had a lot to do with the day to day running of the place. From all reports after the Sydney meeting Dirk seems to have moved into the CEO role well and has a focus on profitability and cutting costs, both of which are important.

So we're only left with the SP, to be totally honest I'll be surprised if this announcement has any lasting negative effect on the SP, some might even see it as a positive to have recognised that the company has changed gears over the last few quarters with decent revenue now flowing and a different mentality towards growth and business structure is needed compared to the force that NC was/has been over the last few years bringing us from nothing to where we are.

Hopefully Dirk can show enough sense to make sure that what he says is going to happen, actually does happen in a timely fashion or better still just announce it after the fact.

This company only made a few million for the entire year last year, we're now doing in excess of $2 million recurring revenue per month and expanding, that's great growth compared to 12 months ago with expected further potential for great growth over the next half.

Hopefully Nick can now get a bit of normalcy back into his own life and that of his kids.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.