AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Many have given credit to Nick for his role and efforts to lift...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Many have given credit to Nick for his role and efforts to lift Ajx to what is
    today , and rightly so . Feelings have been expressed , ranging from distrust to
    acceptance about his retirement, but we have not heard from Nick .What was Nicks
    true feelings on the restructure , was he bitter etc . There was a change of plan from
    the original announcement  where it was planned he would take up a directors role to
    the final announcement where he has withdrawn from all public appointments . This
    is , as most have recognized is for personal reasons , However reading an article dated
    end of March , Nick comments on the transition and my first reaction was.... WOW...
    this guy knew what he was doing and his reasoning why he thought his role ( CEO ) had
    ended just shows a man who can realise there are processes that are bigger than he can
    fulfill . Wow , there aren't many that can walk past their egos for the betterment of others .
    Thank you Nick !! I'll post the article , but there is no new content , in fact it's outdated ....

“Every CEO needs to understand when their time is up or when there is a phase of the business that doesn’t suit them,” Clark said. “My expertise is fixing things and I have taken a problem and fixed it. Dirk can take this business to the level it needs to be and that is an organic, revenue-generating machine.”

http://gsabusiness.com/news/human-resources/71832/

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 425895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.