CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: Retirement of Non-Executive Chairman-CNX.AX, page-2

1. 55,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    Sad to see him go
    I wonder how voluntary it was?

Retirement of Non-Executive Chairman Carbon Energy Limited
    (ASX:CNX, OYCQX:CNXAY) today announced the retirement of Non-Executive Chairman and Director, Dr Chris Rawlings, with effect from the end of this year’s Annual General Meeting, to be held in mid-December 2016. Mr Rawlings was appointed Non-executive Director and Chairman of Carbon Energy in July 2011. Commenting on his decision to retire from the Board, Dr Rawlings said “I have greatly enjoyed my time as Chairman of Carbon Energy. I’ve seen the company through some immensely challenging times and with new financial plans announced and the China Joint Venture progressing, the Company is now well positioned for the future, accordingly it is an appropriate time for me to retire from the Board. It has been a privilege to work with Carbon Energy’s Board, staff and shareholders.” The Directors and employees of Carbon Energy would like to sincerely thank Dr Rawlings for his contribution during the period of his directorship. The Company has commenced a process for the appointment of a new Chairman, and an announcement in relation to this will be made in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.