VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Ann: Retirement of The Hon. Cheryl Edwardes AM, page-19

1. gcs
    638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi All,
    Just my view but these Nuclear protesters living in the dark ages of ignorance should get some real knowledge about energy and the mining industry. Often people who have never achieved much in their life & this is their way of feeling important.
    They don't want to accept reality & get out of the past.
    These people have a lot to answer for - opposing carbon free power which has led to coal & gas use & the destruction of many peoples lives.
    Thinking renewables such as solar & wind will come to the rescue is madness. Where do the materials come from to produce solar panels & wind turbines - the mining industry & what happens at the end of their lifespan after a few years - replace them & discard the old ones.
    Nuclear, where all waste is contained & technology is working on recycling the waste is far better than continuing to pollute the atmosphere & killing or causing serious health problems to millions of people.
    But that's OK as long as you protesters feel your important. I just hope one day you accept the responsibility for your ignorant stupidity.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.