NKL 0.00% 2.9¢ nickelx limited

It is an excellent point to see what the project development...

1. 1,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    It is an excellent point to see what the project development timeline would look from here under best case and worst case scenarios.

In my research/experience the Li industry (i.e. Benchmark Minerals) is using an average development time from project start up to first ore of around ~13 years, however that is highly variable depending on the jurisdiction, availability of project capital etc. Looking at the only available example of reopening a legacy mine in Czech (EMH):

• Cinovec Mine was shut down in the 1993 and all ore processing infrastructure removed / site rehabilitated by 2000,
    • Mine acquisition process started in 2010 and by 2014 it was fully owned by EMH,
    • PFS, FEED and EIA processes were started (some have finished some are still outstanding) from 2015 to now. DFS is meant to be delivered in Sep-Nov period this year, Final Investment Decision (FID) is flagged to be made just before Xmas/after, EIA yet to be finalised and endorsed by the regionnal powers,
    • First ore/production is expected in late 2025/early 2026, however it is all dependent on the financing speed, construction permitting and major stakeholders all working smoothly together.

So considering that the Cinovec mine was functional into the 90ies, and is well understood and has all processing services still connected to the mine (Plant Water, HV Supply, roads etc), and it still is taking a good 15 years bringing it to production. No disrespect but NKLS is going to be flagging production in around 2033+ in the best case scenario. Which is still not too bad tbh, we just need to manage our expectations as the shareholders.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17892 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 40576 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.