TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

it's hardly the end of an Empire, Sass. Naughty Zeff, can't...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    it's hardly the end of an Empire, Sass. Naughty Zeff, can't contain his enthusiasm, oh well. Hey, I'm no Investment Advisor, but I feel pretty enthusiastic about TSO, Myself. Many of us here, have that same positive vibe. Then, we have this lovely balance, here on Hot Copper, where we get this negative feedback, and it might scare off a few potential new investors who don't read so deeply into it, and that helps us all, to keep a balanced and objective opinion. Because it keeps the stock price low, and that keeps us all grounded. Without that persistent, pessimistic, hostile negativity, we might forget to consider how doomy and gloomy our prospects might be. Success might go to our heads. It's like any good story, we need some darkness with our light, some sour with our sweet.
    Your comments often bring to mind litte anecdotes. Like now, I'm reminded, how, recently, My Little Boy, Oscar, was cacking himself, re-telling a kids story, where a silly anxiety stricken rabbit thinks the sky is falling. Turns out, a mango fell from a tree and made a sound and the rabbit got startled. Runs around hysterically all over the place, in a panic, until eventually The King of The Jungle, a Lion, steps in and delivers a back-hander, and the rabbit snaps out of it. Oscar' turns 3, on 17th September. This story was so amusing to him, i had to laugh along, even though I'd heard the story before, he was just so thoroughly entertained, it was adorable. Not sure if he understood the Life Lesson, but he definitely enjoyed that silly little story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.