EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Retraction of Announcement, page-112

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @PennysDad - I was invested and now I am still watching this stock, but am interested in what will happen once the phoenix rises from the ashes on the NYSE in its new guise as Critical Metals Corp (and it will also continue trading as EUR on the ASX).

Due to some colourful entrepreneurs, the mining scene in Western Australia has the flavour of the Wild West about it. Over the years there were many hopefuls, who linger in the penny-stock range for years, maybe spike on some good news, then they get on-sold, get different names and they are still a penny stock or disappear, however 'the punters' make money on it if they are smart and swift, which includes, both the entrepreneurs and the stock market players.
    Lets hope this one does make it, because there is a resource, in a foreign country, but it is not Africa or some place with little legislation where you can simply do as you please, but there are environmental concerns, geographical concerns. The mine is in a mountain range at 1600m height in a scenic and tourist environment in a civilised country (Austria) with innumerable laws to observe, permits to get etc - however - if money gets thrown at it (via more investors via NYSE) - maybe all the permits, environmental concerns, land for roads, plant will be easier to obtain/achieve, too.

The punters on here are simply focusing on the positives - we don't talk about the difficulties here.

However, it seems there is not much choice of lithium companies on the NYSE - can you - when you have the time - confirm this, please?
    Taurisk

https://www.moneymorning.com.au/20221026/european-lithium-asxeur-to-merge-with-nasdaq-spac-sizzle.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $9.775K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 410963 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 44057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.