EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Retraction of Announcement, page-89

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Sizzle Board (and to a lesser extend me also) were happy with the interim NPV back in April last year and saw profitability. It was fairly obvious it would be higher (not lower as some suggested) once DFS finally concludes (as I've mentioned to you). Just didn't picture it to almost double, or actually I did but didn't think it would be so soon.

DRA is not a small company with a reputation to uphold. They are being asked to provide information with so much at stake, as we can clearly see from these discussions - it doesn't help them do their job better if shareholders are pressuring the Board and the Board is pressuring DRA to hurry up something that needs careful considerations, especially in a world full of uncertainties, disrupted & re-orienting supply chains in a constantly changing environment in an industry that used to be quite predictable.

Ask any expert, the price of spodumene would be in year 2025 or 2026 and the answer is at best, a wild guess with attached risks and assumptions. So for all the criticisms, even if warranted, I take comfort that there are a lot more people who's invested on the success of Wolfsberg project more than me, not just monetarily but credibility as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $9.775K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 410963 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 44057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.