TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

WAF does a higher annual output than TIE at a similar ASIC but...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    WAF does a higher annual output than TIE at a similar ASIC but is only valued at 800m market cap. You can argue Ivory is a better location than BF however WAF's maiden deposit is a lot larger and is still growing with underground expansion potential. They are also building a secondary mine atm.

My valuation on TIE is 55c -60c per share once it reaches full production with AISC < 1200$USD. Note they will need some capital to debottleneck the processing plant next year (maybe 20-30m USD if not more). I dont think they will make a FID on Heap Leach until at least 2nd half next year - they need to show market they are a capable miner first to be able to go debt finance/equity raising.

From memory last year's 120km drilling was unsuccessful and AG is whatever it is - hopefully we can expand APG (heap leach) resources in the next 12 months and find some nearby resources. With heap leach reaches production, we should have an annual output ~230-240koz - That should gets us back to 80c; which is stiil at least 2 yrs away.

Note the ASX short position on TIE has increased based on the latest report... hopefully the new LOM is good.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.