NOX 1.45% 6.8¢ noxopharm limited

This is what I think CW. And I’m deadly serious in what I am...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

This is what I think CW. And I’m deadly serious in what I am about to say. I’m somewhat reluctant because our company is simply going from strength to strength - and that should be the A to Z of what we discuss.

in a nutshell, I have put the Trolls on ignore. I think of it like this. Plenty of young people (who knows how many), self-harm or worse as a result of negative vibes and detrimental personal commentary on social media. In m opinion, the MO of these trolls on our blog site is no different. To respond to them means we empower them. They are non-existent to anyone who places them on ignore. I choose what is relevant and they are not because their words and deeds among other things, mimic the intentions of those who in fact do cause real harm.

Finally, given the thousands a of negative comments on our blog site on HC, does that not give reason to believe that they may also be communicating elsewhere (eg Big Pharma), to denounce NOX?

Enjoy your input on the company generally mate. This is NOT a lecture to you. I hope all NOX holders who use HC give some thought to ignoring the nonsense.

Lead on Professor Kelly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $10.20K 152.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51263 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 59000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.