POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Ann: Retraction of Margaret Lake Diamonds Announcement, page-2

1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    So POW now admits that it has been fictitiously attempting to form unsubstantiated relationships to be deemed as clear and open relationships, and has now been censured for it.

"Accordingly it is the Company’s view that shareholders cannot and should not rely upon the
    announcement because it inaccurately depicts the status of Margaret Lake’s interest in KORID and
    its technologies."

The ASX should be issuing a breach warning notice over this - will the ASX act or is an admission of releasing inaccurate details as fact and withdrawing the announcement sufficient for the ASX? Anyone who bought based on the previous announcement and at least one previously that I recall relating to what was stated as a concrete ownership/interest structure may dispute self-censorship is sufficient.

These claims are fraudulent and dishonest in a market that relies on honesty to function correctly.

This ANN is enough for me personally to switch off from POW, I do wish others all the very best and hope to read your postings on other tickers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.