EVR 0.00% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

You do realise right SP has nothing to do with the performance...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    You do realise right SP has nothing to do with the performance of management especially with explorers, the fact is that with good result the shares always get sold down, retails panic and the big boys buy up. Well it does to a point, but look at the results, it is good.

Look at EUR even, they have offtakes done, completed the NASDAQ listing, yet the price went down, I wouldn't say management did not perform, its the market and retail that ususally lose out.

and what cheap performance shares are you talking about, they get nothing if the share price are not above 5c or something like that.

that is the main problem with ASX investors they always blame management when things don't go well, granted there are many companies that are lifestyle companies, but tell me how many companies the directors actually put in their money in a capital raise and large amounts at that, furthermore, how many companies do you see the directors taking a very small amount as their fees, if I am not mistaken the chairman even is only getting $4k, now compare that to other companies with way lower market cap and a lifestyle company where directors get way more.

The good thing here is that most funds go into the project, granted some have not taken off but better to drop it then spend more money on something useless just for the sake of it.
    Last edited by andy830: 26/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.60K 2.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 12009684 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2643514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.