HAV 0.00% 18.5¢ havilah resources limited

Justdigit, You need to take this up with Dr Giles, he signed off...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Justdigit,

You need to take this up with Dr Giles, he signed off on the ASX release.

In his ASX release yesterday, Dr Giles clearly stated: "Havilah retracts and has removed this information from the website. Investors should not rely on this information as a basis for an investment decision in Havilah."

The Australian Securities Exchange believed the Peer Comparison Information to be misleading. Their ball court, their rules!

FYI: the ASX put all companies on notice about Peer Comparison Information during September 2018. Walter Richards was well aware of the new rule, as he made a special mention in his CEO (verbal) presentation at the 2018 AGM.

I could have told you where on the video Walter Richards mentioned this but when I went to YouTube this morning the 2018 AGM CEO video has inexplicably been taken down by HAV Management.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $5.913K 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 46052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.