THB 0.00% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

Ann: Retraction of Production Targets & Forecast Financials, page-7

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    So they cant make projections becasue they dont have funding. Funding is NEVER secured at a scoping study stage. The ASX is getting ridiculous in its Nanny STATE machinations. There are so many dead juniors on the market now for no other reason than the asx chairman Rick Holiday Smith thinks its beholden on them to protect us from ourselves. How about they just close the loophole where people with criminal records can still be directors of public companies if they want to be useful? Why dont the old fools running this institution institute real reform ?!

Start by looking in the god damn mirror if they want to see the problem. Ever since the ASX became public its been beholden to the worst corporate excesses through the flawed relationship of their revenue is dependent on the big players volume. The big players rape our market carte blanche becasue they have these insipid octogenarians grovelling at their feet

The point of a scoping study is to pre empt the bank feasibility study and THEN financing. Everyone forever has forecast earnings after a scope but the old men on the ASX, in their ambitions to kill ALLLL speculation from ordinary punters has once again ruined the chances of a small cap to have a go. I've been thinking of quitting the ASX and to trade in Singapore for a while now and I know a lot of companies have given up listing in favour of that reasonably regulated market too.
    Enjoy the rant b4 it gets modded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $20 727

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23530 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2752 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.