BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

dont expect its anything to be concerned with. think its just...

1. 9,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    dont expect its anything to be concerned with. think its just one of those items they where they could use an IR advisor.

since close of last mining boom there were a lot of complaints and threats of legals from investors that felt - rightly or wrongly - they were taken to cleaners by companies that forecast or implied economic production but failed to get into production

so ASX introduced a standard where it wont allow a company to name a production target etc unless it has things like
    - a proven mine reserve (ie the resource has been engineering modelled to prove its economically likely feasible to extract materials etc),
    - contracted right to actually existing transport to ship product etc etc

So - my surmise is that - until a pfs is out that details those things under this new expanded whole of ore plan, company isnt supposed to give out numbers implying what such a report has yet to substantiate

lawyers amirite. you're not in kansas anymore

and yet they'll give tech stocks like BUD a free pass to blithely print wholespun fabric of fertiliser about implied revenues, simply on basis of supposed 3rd party distributor sales estimates

lawyers i dont mind. bush league sophists .... thats another story

i also suspect its gonna be a super sexy night tonight.

bring the pow poms tomorrow, just in case.

always good to come prepared come game day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.