AHN 0.00% 0.4¢ athena resources limited

Ann: Retraction of Production Targets, page-20

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Are you asking for other investors to not know the facts, not expose the management...?

If you've only spoken with the management than you'll have feeling that you are stuck now, what's next, this is how I felt, Ed is more than just incompetent to run a company.

For Ed to blame Hotcopper for share price decline is just laughable, but he did.

For Ed to say change in plans now, we're going for Coal wash, without any drilling but will needs funding is fraud.

Ed can't present to market and expect someone external with hourly rate consultant to sale AHN to market and furthermore to get Buyers from Indian my to sign contracts is day dreaming. It won't happen, people will do their due diligence.

You should try and give him a call, you'll be very surprised mate. you can tell in first 10 sec that he's very old man, and secondly you'll be saying to yourself why's he keep repeating the same info and keeps going back to last 2 - 3 announcements and try's to sale the same lies again.

last 3 announcements - Test works, Geochemical Sampling and Exploration updates without any substantiation, was simply management Spinoff trying to hold off the current shareholders to get more money off them again.

To me when the management keeps going back to historical data, that's a clear signal of Lifestyle company, that's what Ed said to me, (when I asked him why haven't you drilled when you've raised $2M to Drill). Ed don't have to drill, we've more than enough information from the past drilling campaign.
    Last edited by Niraj1980: 28/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.281M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.24K 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5383210 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402519 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.