VIT 3.80% 7.6¢ vitura health limited

Ann: Retraction of resolution, page-2

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Wow, the biggest development in the Jansen / Shane Tanner abortive board coup attempt since it started and the silence is deafening......8 hours since it was announced and nothing from the Jansen / Shane Tanner fanboys??? Come on, you must have some RC hate comments or are the revenue and profit numbers blinding you?

Come on Ailsa, Bgall, COVID2030, norunninglights - where have you all gone? Maybe you are all out trying to recruit one of Jansen's mates who gave out the oranges at half time from his football team or one of Tanner's mates he gets on the beers with at the local pub. All highly qualified candidates for an ASX board I am sure.

What a joke.....Jansen sells the hell out of the stock to drive down the price and then tries to take over the board stating the reason is the low share price. Wait until those share sale numbers come out. The truth is the truth Ben Jansen and Shane Tanner, there is no hiding from it, certainly not the reputation damage this has done to you both. All while you selfishly impact my investment.

Queue the Jansen / Shane Tanner fanboys on the response here..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $43.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $3.911K 50.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.