HXG 0.00% 1.4¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Well said Petbra I have to completely agree with you. Lamboo's...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Well said Petbra I have to completely agree with you.

Lamboo's management seem to cop a lot of criticism but look where there have the company placed and I can't see where they are at fault here.

Yes this scoping study announcement is a distraction out of left field, but, by its very nature a Scoping Study is never definitive & that's why the cautionary disclaimer is on most pages of the document 'Exploration Targets - Cautionary Statement, etc.,'

The data is produced by technical people who say that there is such a huge correlation between the VTEM targets & the geophysical data, with the physical graphite revealed in drilling, that they are convinced that the presence of Graphite is assured at the McIntosh project to justify the resource listed. As I posted a couple of weeks ago, Simon Moores, who is an internationally recognised expert, said that to me during a conversation we were having about all the drilling being done by various Graphite companies. 'Experienced Graphite people know what they have after a few drill holes' were his very words.

Be that as it may, the real value of any mineral deposit is what people like Hengda & other customers are prepared to pay for it. Mr Wang, the leading shareholder of China Hengda has 40 years experience in the Graphite industry, & China Hengda has committed to an offtake of 50ktpa & then a merger with Lamboo. That is how they feel about the resource.

Yes, there could have been more drilling but to what end?
    We have offtake agreements.
    We have a planned vertically integrated merger.
    We have 'advanced discussions with leading financial institutions'.
    Aren't these the goals of documents like a scoping study anyway.

I await the technical documents for the merger some time this week & look forward to the vote in October.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.180M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $737 52.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48379 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 71400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.