HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

I think once folks realise that the company was just responding...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    I think once folks realise that the company was just responding to technical ASX reporting constraints they will realise :-

1. That the product has been proven to work against Corona virus in various scientific studies

2. On that back of those scientific results many jurisdictions have been, and are, selling it as a preventive measure against Covid-19 (the current Corona Strain).

3. Pharmacies in ASEAN and Europe that stock Natshield will continue to buy it on massand it will sell out as quick as they can put in on the shelves whilst the virus is active.

So what would I buy ? a bog standard hand sanitisors with 60% alcohol that "may" kill the virus and only be effective only until you touch something. Or a hand sanitisor that will continue to kill Corona virus for a few hours after application.

Sales will continue to rocket and they will sell all they can make until this thing gets under control IMHO.

PS: I am discount the nasal spray as the It won't be ready it time. Natshield Hand sanitisor is the main game here.
    Last edited by Freehold: 25/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233131 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.