HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Retraction of Statements and Clarification, page-178

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The fundamentals are solid for HCT. They've been making the right plays if you read into their recent reports. This includes;

• Contracts to expand manufacturing and distribution to the UK and Europe,
    • 3 new Philippine bottlers for their product,
    • Discussions for 3 Australian bottlers,
    • A new product (Nasal Balm) by July 2020,
    • Stockpiles have been sold and future orders have been made for their product,
    • The business quarterly looks okay besides the large staff, admin, corporate costs.

Nasal Balm Timeline;
    • March - Patent filing,
    • March - April - Prototyping,
    • April - May - Testing,
    • May - June - Pre-launch, marketing, testing,
    • July - Launch.

Other Considerations;

10 Feb 2020
    Fresh orders of 90,000 units were received days after orders for 60,000 units from Malaysia, Australia, and other parts of Asia,
    • Total confirmed orders as at 8 February 2020 were 107,000 units. Each unit is 20ml,
    • Current cost in Malaysian Ringgit is 25 MYR. This equates to about $9 AUD,
    • Details for the bottling arrangement will be announced when finalised.

20 Feb 2020

GICC extended HCT's distribution and marketing rights for Path-Away to the UK and Europe,

HCT is now collaborating with three Phillipine bottling companies for NatShield Sanitiser after the sharp rise in demand as a result of coronavirus,

HCT has acquired funding for R&D of the nasal balm and to expand distribution to new international markets,

H
    CT will be working with GICC in the North American region to market NatShield Sanitiser and the Nasal Balm,

GICC HAS DEVELOPED A SET OF EQUIPMENT AND PROCESSES THAT HELPS DEPLOY PATH-AWAY IN BUILDINGS SUCH AS AIRPORTS, TRANSPORTATION HUBS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, AND FACTORIES. This deployment will destroy the pathogens in public spaces and help protect people from infection,

HCT will be presenting this technology in the Asia Pacific Region except for China, Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

These are the facts from company announcements. As always, do your own research, have a read of the fundamentals and see how you feel about your position afterwards. I could be wrong about my sentiment, but I think the fundamentals are there and the requirement for this product is there. The orders already made, and other orders to be announced will likely eclipse past results and excite the market. Patience is a virtue.
    Last edited by Deedy: No idea why the hell my formatting isn't working, but I guess I'll just accept it. 27/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.