SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

Last week there was a seller for 4.8 mill bet he or she didn't...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Last week there was a seller for 4.8 mill bet he or she didn't think it was a pump and dump.

It's not a matter of being defensive, it's just that people making claims like you did that the whole announcement was fake may make some inexperienced punters actually think you know what you are talking about,
    And if they then sell because they believe you that the whole announcement was fake that is not right.

Anyway I asked you why it was a "fake" announcement you failed to respond and again yesterday you are claiming it was a BS announcement, why was it BS

It just seems I am talking to little kids sometimes but I suppose more fool me arguing with someone like that.

Then today suess finds a company that has made a retraction, he/she hasn't found another SBR retraction but claims another company makes it relevant.

And because ASX claims something does not make them right, same as the government when they claimed covid vaxxes will prevent infection and transmission with ZERO proof or testing, and they continue that claim now.
    So those running the show are not always right, barely rarely

SBR in the past did a terrible job; was nothing more than a lifestyle company and did very little real exploration but Jon has kicked a few goals and done some outstanding exploration with good finds, yes or no??

so why was it fake and why is it BS, stand up and answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.