HCT 0.00% 2.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Retraction of YouTube video, page-118

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    I have sent Dr Rajen this email, he was kind enough to respond to my last couple so I know he reads them.

”Hi Dr Rajen,

You have certainly had a busy few days, hope you are not getting stressed by all the ASX please explains!

i can see through the noise to all the fantastic news embedded in these various announcements - well done!
    - 99.99 % effect proven on TGA endorsed surrogate
    - funding to support aggressive growth
    - additional production coming online

Sadly the comments I see from other investors as a result of the trading pauses show they are getting confused and focus comments on the company being disorganised or unprofessional.

What is really needed now more that ever is a very professionally presented ASX company strategy overview presentation pack which covers for all product lines (Natshield, 80less, low GI pasta, Low GI noodles, low sodium salt, collagen, cannaboids) and sets out for each:

1) size of multi Bn market opportunities
    2) geographic growth strategy
    3) future milestone timing for release of new products (eg Natshield soap)
    4) revenue potential
    5) production and partnering strategy
    6) etc

I really hope you can get Julia from capnet who I see is now assisting with investor relations to help compile a complete fresh start to HCT market communications(Capnet are very experienced in these type of investor updates)

The higher quality the presentation the better received all future news will be. It was obvious to be honest the previous nasel balm presentation was rushed, and it didn’t even mention any of the other product lines.

A recent high quality example of how to articulate a company in similar growth phase with multiple product lines can be found here from AEI.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200331/pdf/44gkg3kbdm33bk.pdf

If you can do a company strategy update like this it will really reset shareholder expectations and give some context for when further news on progress is released allowing the share price to more accurately reflect the real company value you are creating.

i think this has now become a critical action to allow HCT progress over the coming months to be more broadly appreciated.

All the best with it and kind regards”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.970M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $11.57K 447.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.