AAU 16.7% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

but we get to see the information that was retracted, so who...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    but we get to see the information that was retracted, so who cares tbh, just like the inground value of Neuva Sabana.

The ASX listing rules would rather shareholders to have to work it out from this lessened content of this announcement today.

so aren't those calculations now:

• 1911 tpa of Antimony via precipitate

plus (via blending)

• 2568 tpa of Antimony via the silver-antimony concentrate

for a total of 4,479 tpa of Antominy based on having to piece it together for oneself ?

well wtf has been gained from this ?, given yesterday the company (now in a retracted announcement that we can still go back and crosss reference) was saying ~4,780 tpa antimony - good one ASX !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6522/6522407-777226f5224810d36341cb88540c5498.jpg

I think this is brilliant how AAU has thumbed its nose at the ASX and basically announced exactly the same information, except with the risk that a shareholder misinterprets it and miscalculates - gee thanks for your help there ASX.

lol - and IMO the ASX have been made to look like fools, and if I were in that compliance team I'd be taking a step back and re-considering who I was listening to regards announcments being reported as non-compiant

maybe the compliance team might need to hear a bit from shareholders peppering them emails seeking a request for them to clarify how they have infact helped us shareholders out here ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6522/6522471-ba9a5f99087bd58954a5654b8862456a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.