AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

@LD99"Wowsers it somehow gets worse"Considering the value...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4724
    @LD99

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5872/5872757-9369f12c04787ee46221f3a4b37585a0.jpg

"Wowsers it somehow gets worse"

Considering the value mentioned relates to an early figure derived from a scoping study I'd be inclined to believe it is not in contravention of 5.16, 5.17 or 5.19

5.19 An +entity that has issued a public report under rules 5.16 or 5.17 is not required to include the information set out in rules 5.16 and 5.17 in any subsequent public report in relation to a +production target, or forecast financial information derived from a +production target, provided all of the following conditions are satisfied.
    5.19.1 The subsequent public report cross-references the initial public report referred to in rule 5.16 or rule 5.17 (as the case may be).
    5.19.2 The +entity confirms in the subsequent public report that all the material assumptions underpinning the +production target, or the forecast financial information derived from a +production target, in the initial public report referred to in rule 5.16 or rule 5.17 (as the case may be) continue to apply and have not materially changed.

The figure quoted was based off an earlier scoping study which contains all the material assumptions that underpin the value.. Ergo it is compliant & actually made it past the ASX on first pass at 8.48..

So why would a stamped release be forced into retraction after hours later in the same trading day.?

I have no idea? ;-)

"Somehow" these REPORTS will remain always shrouded in mystery... !

THIS DOCUMENT outlines ASX’s policy and process for handling reports of misconduct.

What is a report of misconduct?ASX defines a ‘report of misconduct’ as: A complaint,1tip-off or other communicationalleging that an entity subject to ASX rules has breached those rulesor engaged in some other form of misconduct.

Who can lodge a report of misconduct?ASX will accept a report of misconduct from ANYONE WHO CLAIMS to have information that an ASX-regulated entity has breached ASX rules or has engaged in some other form of misconduct.

How do I lodge a report of misconduct?For legal and other reasons, ASX generally requires all communications from third parties alleging misconduct by an ASX-regulated entity to be in writing and, preferably, made through ASX’s online facility for reporting misconduct at:https://www2.asx.com.au/about/contact-asx/report-misconduct

This facility has been designed to collect all of the information that ASX needs to assess and act on a report of misconduct and to ensure that this information is promptly delivered to the correct team at ASX to do so.

Can I lodge an ANONYMOUS report of misconduct?Yes you can.

Will my privacy be respected?Yes. ASX will not disclose the personal information you provide in a report of misconduct to any third parties outside ASX unless:
    (1) ASX considers it reasonably necessary to do so in order to act on your report,
    (2) ASX is required or authorised by law to do so, or
    (3) you consent to the disclosure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.51K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47773044 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15589614 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.