ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi Jovan and all other serious holders,Downrampers are all we...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Jovan and all other serious holders,

Downrampers are all we need now.

Sugarqube has a point when you think about it. The only way the deal can fall through is if NSL don't come up with the money or the drilling doesn't come up to scratch. So what difference does it make if we are given more information?

If it falls through we are out anyway, so who cares if other competitors know which mine it is. Also who has the offtake agreement been done with?

I have a conspiracy theory. IMO there are three things that are keeping the share price down:-

1. The issue of shares at a discount to the VWAP for the previous 5 days from the issue date does nothing but create the opportunity for these large investors to hold the share price down. For the sake of a few thousand dollars it could lead to many thousands more in the short term future. Look at what happened to the share price as soon as it hit 3.7 cents yesterday. Over 40 million shares sold yesterday and the price finishes flat. Today on the open the first 2 sell lines where for 1075000 shares and 3 sellers each. Bit of a coincidence maybe, maybe not.

2. The directors will also be hoping that the share price does not get too high above 4 cents. This is the exercise price of a fair chunk of the bonus options. If the share price is above 4 cents then the directors will basically be getting the shares for nothing or be making a profit immediately. I know that they are to be held in escrow but don't forget the terms are at the directors discretion.

3. The lack of tangible information. We need names and locations. Its great to see that they have signed agreements for 2 mines but where are they and who are we dealing with. Also great to see that we have signed an offtake agreement but once again with who??

So until all this cap raising and bonus issue crap is going on I don't believe that there will be to much upside in the share price.

Just my opinions and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.