KRB 0.00% 2.3¢ krucible metals limited

Capital return reduces the option exercise price to $0 so no...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Capital return reduces the option exercise price to $0 so no problem there. Heaps of info in today's announcement.

Re the cash backing. Once the deal is done i calculate 111.5m shares on issue; 80.5m + 19m options + 12m for the purchase of Torrington (i haven't counted the 12m milestone shares as they are down the track and based on a PFS and decision to mine). So 111.5m shares.

Cash?: we will know more when the 1/4'ly come out. Last 1/4 $9.345m less estimates of $600k spend for this 1/4 has it at $8,745,000 less the 5c capial return ($4.025m) less $150k or so cash as part of Torrington purchase less $120k or so borrowings...so cash approx approx $4.4m post acquisition. (not sure if property proceeds included in last 1/4 cash balance so may be bonus there).

$4.4m/111.5m shares = 3.8c

Trading at 7.7c. Take away the 5c is equivalent to 2.7c.

Cash gets spent..but effectively still below cash backing with a project to sink your teeth into thrown in for free.

I am sure CoalandGas may pick me up on something, though his fanatical rants have thus far proven incorrect and unfounded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.