MYX 3.29% $4.40 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Return of Capital - MYX (updated), page-18

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    This is a discussion forum though, so it encourages "discussion"

Most of your comments have been extremely BULLish when it comes to MYX and where they (we) are headed. Only person on here I've ever seen more BULLish was Charts (and they'd be impossible to unseat from #1). And that's fine as it is your opinion. But if anyone is stupid enough to invest on comments in a discussion forum and put weight behind your recent expectations; they would be down significantly on book value.

"MYX cannot go much lower. Now is the buy time"
    I.e. If they did buy before the SD, they would be able to reinvest that $ back into MYX which results in them having less shares today than if they held their money and bought in now.

Everything on the horizon is not Rosey, as we've already had guidance on 1H 23 results which and extraordinary gains on the MCS sale aside, are not going to be pretty. Then as investors we have an expectation of a Mid-Feb/Early-March market update which is where we hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm an investor and like to think MYX will turn around, but I'm not silly enough to think that taking about a company through rose glasses is going to make a difference. MYX will not return to its formal heights on Mum and Dad investors; and fund managers look at fundamentals not discussions forms.

Positive on MYX today was how quickly support flooded in when it hit the Intra-Day ($3.30) low. Fingers crossed we can see some support level starting to take shape so we don't have days of free falling...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.