MYX 3.29% $4.40 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Return of Capital - MYX (updated), page-30

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I just take a balanced approach. As declared, i am a (significant) long-term holder.

Mentioning $200m is one thing, but forgetting that part of those expectations are because of MYX initial forecasts and the price & dillution that was paid for Nextstellis.

As is mentioned further down; you don't spend $50m a half on a product that takes $0, $2.2m then $4.4m a half if that was your expectation. As with Haloette (especially now we have purchased next gen from TxD (why would any MYX knowledge pro recommend it)), MYX over paid, under delieved (yes, agree with what you say about switching; completely misresd their market). At the moment Nextstellis actually is weighing on the MYX share price. Ie. If it NEVER existed, the SP would be higher. Unfortunately this is what happens when it has turned a -$40 odd million loss the last 6 months.

Do some peer based reading about Nextstellis too. Isn't as well received as you may think. Repeat scripts (%) are not as high as forecast original either. ALL estimates has been reevaluated. This is why there will be a big goodwill correction in the 1H 23 as well.

I must say, very impressed with some of the reviews of some of TxD's products though... Annovera definitely positive which further puts Haloette on the backburner and into write-off territory.

Having faither until the LateFeb March update as that high paid sales and marketing team have no excuses now they have 5 quality products and a cache of vitamins to market/sell.

Last edited by Dickkyboy: 25/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.