MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Good luck mate. And it appears that you have worked out very...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Good luck mate. And it appears that you have worked out very well your retirement.

Enjoy life to the fullest because life is too short, and keep in mind what you have learnt from you past mistakes.

PS.: I keep on saying that very same thing to myself, but it doesn't seem to work.

Oh yeah, and like you I have been thinking about the sailing course which MEL was taking while sailing away with it's shareholders on board and, while IMO, there was only one way the sailing ship was heading...................... towards rocks.!

I downloaded a few shares, but not enough as I thought that we most definitely were going to take the State Government on and see what the result was and what size of cojones they had.

Unfortunately for us though, the Board proved that their size (The cojones), was only a big as the pea in the pod. Perhaps even smaller.

As they say here in OZ, one must have balls of steel to show/prove his strenght. Unfortunately for us though, they didn't have any. Or so they proved to us.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.