RVS 0.00% 11.5¢ revasum inc.

Love a good conversation, and that there's life on the RVS...

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Love a good conversation, and that there's life on the RVS thread.
    1. Absolutely, the US are wanting to reduce their reliance on China esp in the semiconductor/ 5G space so more gov support will be provided to increase the local US footprint, including those US suppliers i.e. RVS. Also, this will go beyond Covid, esp Trump's position on the source of the virus
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2020/06/30/america-tech-semiconductor-manufacturing-investment/amp/

2. I don't believe RVS will be profitable this CY, however we may see it breakeven but more likely reduce their loss in the 2nd half of this CY. That will still be an amazing result considering Covid, but this was always a 2021/22 story. It all hinges on the CREE agreement, and how much RVS will benefit. Orders from other players will also help, and remember as the no of machines sold goes up, so does the recurring maintenance and sparing revenue which is standard in their industry.
    3. Listing location shouldn't have anything to do with it. RVS' HQ is based in Cal, its employees are American, it supplies US industry, and is a preferred supplier to CREE in its ramp up.

Long way to go, and RVS has heaps to improve but things are looking good. Just hope RVS survives this year to reap the benefits.

Holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.