KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Let's be clear, I am not down ramping, I am merely stating...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Let's be clear, I am not down ramping, I am merely stating printed facts and asking questions about the facts.

I have reached the conclusion that KBL's hopes are dependent on successful exploration and without that there is no hope at all. You can have the best plant in the world and the most accommodating of creditors but without a successful exploration program...well, you know how that ends up.

I will be watching KBL keenly and the second they show me that they have found something that is genuinely exciting (See HAVILA Resources ) then I am in. I don't need a Disallowed with massive risk, I am happy with a 4 bagger and less risk...that's all i am saying.

Now that I mention Havila, note the differences, Havila next to no debt, production costs are between AUD3-600 per ounce, producing 55,000 ounces a year which they are entitled to 50% and have just had a major strike in their exploration that is likely to extend mine life considerably...EV Value for HAV is ~15om whereas EV for KBL is ~65m

For my mind, its just a different way of investing and I don't believe I stated anything on here yesterday that is untrue or misleading and I would further point out that if KBL shares fall i would still not buy until i see exploration success that has the ability to prolong mine life beyond 1-2 years, so no, I am not down ramping as i would rather pay 3 times the current share price but have certainty about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.