KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Galaxy, re have i bothered to do my research on the...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Galaxy, re have i bothered to do my research on the people....seriously, do you really think i am the kind of guy who doesn't do research??

Let me put it in a way that's relevant, excepting extreme cases, I couldn't give a flyish fish about past achievement other to judge a persons character/integrity. That is the only reason I look at historical performance and the reason that I do so is because each ore-body is different and each company has a different set of circumstances. The only thing that carries through to each project is a person's personality.

Does anyone know how many shares the Directors have in this company? Does anyone know what the face value of the Directors interests are in the bonds that have to be repaid in February 2017?

Understanding where management stand to gain the most will give you an insight into how they will deal with the bondholders in Feb next year...i.e. If management have a huge position in the bonds then it may well be in their interest to convert the bonds into shares at .005 cents per share or less....i'm not concluding, i'm just painting a possible scenario....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.