KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Ann: Revenue Generation Recommences-KBL.AX, page-213

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I'm in after the HC and other articles...I have studied this coy only superficially but IMHO a lot going for it......I bought in a small value today : 1mil @ .003 today and this "Takeover" sounds like a good idea..and happy to put in the balance (of $20K) so keep me posted....start a new threat......oops I mean new thread...but may not have opportunity to buy at current prices once others get wind of this.......If goes to 002c even better, I will just buy another few mil......before others catch on and price goes up!
    Price of Gold rocketing in AU$ in an unstable world, QEs left right and centre, $50Mil spent on state of art processing plant and upgrades (and MC only $6Mil!) (Rev in 2015 $25Mil!) ..resources of 7-10years..sustantial production ($42.33Mil 31.9 to $26.2 last 3 years) for a minnow (Future giant), t/over target again at current prices?!), some big names on the substantial shareholder register (isn't paybar holdings the coy that bought out UML?)...etc etc..GLTA... I'm going to catch a...talk tomorrow.....over n out 4 now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.