KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

I'm in after the HC and other articles...I have studied this coy...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I'm in after the HC and other articles...I have studied this coy only superficially but IMHO a lot going for it......I bought in a small value today : 1mil @ .003 today and this "Takeover" sounds like a good idea..and happy to put in the balance (of $20K) so keep me posted....start a new threat......oops I mean new thread...but may not have opportunity to buy at current prices once others get wind of this.......If goes to 002c even better, I will just buy another few mil......before others catch on and price goes up!
    Price of Gold rocketing in AU$ in an unstable world, QEs left right and centre, $50Mil spent on state of art processing plant and upgrades (and MC only $6Mil!) (Rev in 2015 $25Mil!) ..resources of 7-10years..sustantial production ($42.33Mil 31.9 to $26.2 last 3 years) for a minnow (Future giant), t/over target again at current prices?!), some big names on the substantial shareholder register (isn't paybar holdings the coy that bought out UML?)...etc etc..GLTA... I'm going to catch a...talk tomorrow.....over n out 4 now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.