KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Ok cool - When did you get on board if you don't mind my asking?...

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Ok cool - When did you get on board if you don't mind my asking?

You reckon the massively delayed, over budget plant that finally got commissioned at a massive cost, didn't play a part in the figures at that point in time?

Apart from the repairs to the haul road, what major expenditure has occurred over the last 8-9 months that would equate to the same sort of liability from the half yearly. Short term debt is from my understanding around $18m... Pearce north might not be as high a grade but it is open pittable, doesnt require much CAPEX to open up but might cost marginally more to process. Doesn't make in uneconomical.

We know that last qtr costs where higher due to the repairs to the haul road - still made a margin. September qtr on track. Assuming cash costs will be higher for July due to again the haul rd repairs.

Again, the liability picture might be vastly different to what it was presenting at the half year. Guidance from the company would be nice but they have been pretty clear that without further major interruptions - they are on track with clearing the short term debt issues by the end of the year. I am banking on this statement from the company. If it doesn't happen, well, I guess that's the risk I am owning.

Not trying to be rude but at the end of the day, I would hazard a guess that the company CFO who just had a published interview (1st August) around these issues and is very optimistic that a KBL turnaround is well advanced would have more of an insight into the current liability position of the company, than you, but thanks for your concerns. Good to get a full picture of sentiment among the punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.