PPL 8.33% 2.0¢ pureprofile ltd

I couldn't care less about PPL or whoever else because it's none...

1. 30 Posts.
    I couldn't care less about PPL or whoever else because it's none of my business whether they hit an iceberg or expand. But what I will say is that I've throughly enjoyed reading clueless investors getting info from a google search query and continue to spew b/s in the hope it generates faux momentum for PPL. My industry colleagues are reading this thread and chuckling to themselves also. You might just see them crop up also and chime in with some knowledge.

Just remember that PPL is a small fish in a sewer and like many other media and data agencies, they are doing their best to carve a niche for themselves. Times are tough and PPL will eventually find a lane but we just don't know how profitable that will be. The market is incredibly crowded and they don't have a killer USP. I think they should scale down their ANZ options and expand in North America and Europe. Their US offering was extremely weak due to bad hires but they seemed to have changed course on that and for the better. Despite their improvements, the market you'll find is ahead of them in a lot of respects.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.565K 450.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106420 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.