ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from the last 7 years it is to...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from the last 7 years it is to never get excited or have high expectations for a quarterly from a spec stock
    In having said that though, the last two quarterlies from ICI and the half yearly gave me a feeling I have never had in all of the 7 years I have been scouring the spec end….pride
    To finally be involved in an under $100m MC with substantial revenues, no cash burn and a bright future is a thing to behold
    And even though they have acquired most of it, there have been plenty of tickers in the past to acquire and never deliver on any promises
    ICI is ticking every box for me and continues to build my confidence every announcement we get now and I am also loving how it is just solid reporting now, no fluff in between
    But again, in sticking with my rules I am not getting excited and will be happy to see similar revenues each quarter with less cash burn and slightly more profit
    Definitely not going to get ahead of myself, but also looking forward to the report more than I ever have from any other co
    It will be the game launches and NFT’s that will bring home the bacon in the future and if they can steer this ship in that direction whilst making money and fueling a much larger pay day from the new games we launch, that will be when we can all sit back and have a laugh at this stock being at 7c and 5c after the LS acquisition

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.