ICI 4.35% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

@FingerLicking you posted a great analysis in another thread of...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @FingerLicking you posted a great analysis in another thread of the near-term upside to ici's valuation based on the industry benchmark multiples - and using a conservative predicted revenue estimate for Q3 and Q4. For those who have not seen it I recommend you do, and I would say it deserves to be reposted as a new thread.

Based on your model:

confirmed receipts for Q1 & Q2 was $4.5m & $8.2m respectively
    my estimates for Q3 & Q4 are $9m & $10m
    total estimated revenue for FY = $31.7m

And based on your calculation of a healthy EV/R:

10x revenue would be $317m MC, 200% upside from current SP.
    I believe full year revenue could even end higher than your estimate with some potential for the $4m from Froyo to drop in Q4, however that isn't even necessary to factor in for the time being.

The question I have to all is, if we are blessed with another solid quarterly report in a few days time, will we see a re-rate? The appeal to jump on the ici train will surely be too overpowering at that point, the deniers are silenced. I personally will be topping up at higher prices towards the end of the year given the confidence they are giving the market in terms of delivery.

I simply won't be able to comprehend how we don't see a re-rate with $30m in the bank, $40m annualised revenue, profitability, and huge upside to core revenue planned ahead. $0.25 - $0.30 should be the expected share price resultant of full year results, imo - and again I would be comfortable to top up at that point given the imminent acceleration into the stratosphere that we could experience from the hype and launch of AAA games and game platforms that capture the SEA gaming market.

All imo, dyor. I think I'm reading the results and transcripts from the BoD well enough - bring on the next quarterly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $32.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $14.37K 585.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5516 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 38423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.