ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Spot on mateI missed out through impatience what could have been...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Spot on mate
    I missed out through impatience what could have been one of my greatest long term runs with NMT
    Just couldn't figure out why it was just getting toyed with between 15c-21c what seemed like forever and got out literally a couple of months before it did its thing
    Can't understand what's happening right now and know so many games are played behind the scenes, but not going to miss out on the market finally finding this gem
    And definitely not going to jump off early like I have been doing through fear after my first big loss back in 2019
    Can see the mass potential for this to become a darling, like you said, and go from underrated to overrated over the course of the next couple of years
    Will be looking back wondering why people weren't keen at 7-8c when they are stumbling over each other at much higher
    The market doesn't give a crap, until it all of a sudden does, and whoever is here now can think themselves lucky they have stumbled across ICI before every other investor and their dog has found it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.