NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

No buying from me. Here is my email chat with PO Hi Paul At the...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    No buying from me.

Here is my email chat with PO

Hi Paul

At the techknow presentation,you stated that Norwood would list on the Nasdaq.

Do you have a date for this listing?

Thanks

Gyro

It is an aspirational goal .We need to get to 50-70 m,30,% yr on yr growth.It is all about unlocking the growth engine.

Hi Paul

Thanks

Unlocking the growth engine?

Does that mean that Norwood is still trying to find a niche in the crowded marketplace?

Do you see where that light at the end of the tunnel will come from?

Thanks

Gyro

In my opinion, the growth engine will unlock when we have established a a core base of referenceable customers. The effort to build that base is succeeding with enterprise clients coming back for more, which is great news.

The received wisdom is that you get “lift -off”, once you are able to put 6-12 “logo” customers at the bottom of of your company website. Gives prospective customers much more comfort they are dealing with established products etc.

The very nature of what we do - “innovation” - doing stuff no-one has seen before means that the initial sales cycles are lengthy - it doesn’t mean doesn’t have scale up potential - it just means we need to bed down those 6-12 first clients.

There are two key area where we see economic opportunity and both represent viable pathways to the aspirational goal:

1. Loyalty

We see more opportunity here than our limited size team can deal with currently.

2. Enterprise

Likewise we have seen a substantial swelling of the pipeline for enterprise clients, plus repeat purchases and scaling up of services from existing clients.

These represent the two lights at the end of the tunnel and we are very very well advanced on deal negotiations with several large clients in each of these sectors.

Hope that helps!

Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.