NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Careful.. If someone actually takes a whack at 2c, the HC downer...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Careful..
    If someone actually takes a whack at 2c, the HC downer syndicate will be raging.. PUMP!!!
    Conspiracy theorists city.
    Loose gears will lose it, if it's already 20% above where he just sold.
    Wait for it..
    Surely the Nor price can only rise if it's keep the underwriters happy and above 1.6!
    All the non holders refuse to accept the FACT that big players have been stacking the sell side and accumulating.. then once all the big stacked sells were removed, buyers have noticed the manipulation getting pulled, buyers appeared and the price has gone from 1.6 to 2.0 (not many, but some went through on chi-x at 2, buyers at 1.9).

The price couldn't possibly be going up as the market starts to anticipate the first big Affinion deal looming either.. or the first reasonable corona revenue, or more Corona?

If news does hit this month, pre close, and the price spikes.. I really can't wait to see all the angry non holders with their expect conspiracy theories.
    They'll go from complaining Paul's 40k isn't enough, to saying it's too much and he shouldn't be allowed to get 40k worth, as if its an inside job.

Either way.. the price is back to exactly where I think it will sit until either close date or news.
    The manipulators have flushed out some cheaper ones, and get themselves equal or near the 1.6 floor.. now it will sit at this point where people are happy to sell some at 2+ to buy back at 1.6, but selling at 1.9 isn't really worth bothering.

Now we just wait and see if news or speculation comes before close date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.