NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Naaaawwww Gyro!! I'm sure you will keep an eye on it and give...

1. 3,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Naaaawwww Gyro!!
    I'm sure you will keep an eye on it and give another truckload serious consideration between now and news.
    Always opportunities for profits, although Nor hasn't panned out well for many of us yet.

I was just sending someone a text saying how good it was to see some solid trading today, that for once didn't have Yogi or any of the Holla syndicate behind any of it!
    About time some others hold the bastard up!

See if it continues.. but it just goes to show how many buyers ready to go when the timing is right, how many traders are ready to throw a quick stack at it and hoping to see a pump..
    I'm often wrong, but think it's hard to see it going much further, with people no doubt thinking they could offload some at mid 2's and re-buy that amount at 1.6.. but I guess if there is some news on the way, there's only so much it can be held back.
    Still confident this could be a massive free kick to genuine holders.. hopefully we see some news soon, holders hold them all and top up a bit at 1.6.. absorb the dilution and average down, in time for Nor to commence world domination

If it goes any higher in the next fortnight.. I'm going to have to find 30k from somewhere, and pay some inflated interested with Nor profits at least until we see a big Affinion credit card mob landed!... or might that be sooner than expected.. really wouldn't expect to see something major within the close date?
    Who knows, Nor have basically done the complete opposite to what I've expected for the last year.
    Last edited by Holla: 20/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.