BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Revenue Update September Quarter 2016-BIG.AX, page-28

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As Keynes famously said, when the facts changed, he changed his mind, as I have done on stocks I've traded or had an interest in.

The moderators have withdrawn my post from view because two bits towards the end were interpreted as unsubstantiated / hearsay. Without repeating what was written in those parts, what I was inviting people to do was what I have done ie. talk to those involved with restaurants who chose not to sign up because of the experience of their peers. It's obvious how to find them and a phone call or visit to them costs very little. The parts of the post which the moderators stated they had a problem with were a small part of the post itself. To this day, I don't know why HC doesn't allow just the parts they have a problem with and to leave the rest, but it's their site and their prerogative to interpret what I said in the way they did and withdraw the whole post.

I have never been involved with BIG, but have attempted to find out more information than most, from more sources than most. For a variety of reasons, I became increasingly interested from some months back.

Most of the post concerned background information dating back to 1999 which appeared relevent to the environment that BIG finds itself in and why and when such stocks do and don't do well in the short to long term. I was also reminding readers of a couple of excellent past posts concerning analysis ofvideo views from not long after sign up and loading.

If my attempts to raise concerns are unwelcome, so be it, but it's precisely the nature of the responses I got from all concerned so far which have made contributing, as I have done since the '90's, less and less attractive for myself and increasing numbers of experienced traders as we grow older and wiser and find better sources of information.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.